Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2007

in the beginning

my walk often doesn't line up with God
my walk often doesn't line up with anyone around me
I want to journal my walk
and so here we go.

My mission:
To love my wife as Christ loves the Church
(so far I have lifted off and crashed landed and equal number of times)
but relentless love continues to hound me and call me back
Relentless Love is a person Jesus Christ and God the Father and Holy Spirit.

My mission:
To raise my kids to know and love God.
(A long way to go, but currently in the air and making headway against the strong headwind of culture, peers, and my own background/history)

My mission:
To enjoy quiet times of soaking in the Holy Spirit
(so far just a goal, the engines have been on a few times, but, they are cooled off now)

My mission:
To love the people at work, workers and those I serve.
(I have an idea of the cost of this and have not yet truly started to build, although Relentless
Love has pushed me "out there" on a couple of occasions)

My mission:
To keep this blog honest open and transparent, which will probably mean
ugly and filled with many frustrations and moments of ...crap.

No comments: