Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

day 2 random

for any scholars viewing this in the future grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors are due to lack of time not lack of knowledge

very encouraged on Sat. July 28, 2007, a real bald eagle flew past me and the "little kids" while we were visiting Mill Run in Friendsville MD
that to me is a "sign" from God that the Prophetic is coming

Last night it was revealed to me that my wife is like a flower and I have not been taking care of her like I should, it is strange, but that "picture" or "vision" made me more aware of , what I am not doing and what I need to be doing... you never know what can trigger a "grace-led, grace-empowered change"

Art Katz Ben-Israel, just a huge blessing to me truly gifted teacher.
latest thing to contemplate, the lack of true and deep conversion in most of what is called the church, probably as high as 80% have not truly repented and felt the depth of need and the depth of crying out for mercy necessary for a true and deep conversion .... so we are left with a whole lot of shallow "church-ianity" that looks and sounds like the "world"

I like using this as a journal, probably has no value for anyone else

1 comment:

Chuck said...

sure has value to me dear one --- it reveals that depth that I fell in love with that our sometimes trivial exchanges cover over. Love you.