Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Ongoing Investigation into "Going Off the Rails"

 Beautiful night with some very humble, very honest men in a little men's group in a big gathering. 

i think

maybe

i was given some insight into my recent "off the rails" behavior.

Early on, very early on, in my relationship with my wife, it was made clear that my style of humor was not really going to fly, or be appreciated and maybe even have led to misunderstanding and sorrow.

SOOOoooooo....

I buried it and kept it under wraps except for occasionally leaving it out to roam and play sometimes at work or one on one, with my friend Steve.

Now I feel 24 years of God enabled faithfulness, totally due to His mercy and the fear of the Lord, has purchased for me, the grace to let my humor flow.

So it flows and not to surprisingly, it is still not very appreciated.

Oh to only say what the Father is saying.

Oh to only do what the Father is doing. 

John 5:44  No fear of man, seeking to be led by God, impossible without the mercy of God.


No comments: