Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2020

My Brother's Suicide

Changed everything. Everything What was the cause of the hopelessness? (The autopsy was a stupid, cruel joke focusing only on the immediate cause of death, not investigating any other health issues or problems) What drove the thoughts of despair that led to such a planned event? (He had all his papers organized and in sealed plastic bags) Love was still alive in your heart (He did not do it in the family home, he drove his truck somewhere only strangers would travel and find his body) The act made me more compassionate (I am acutely aware of hopelessness and I desire to fight despair and lying thoughts when I notice them) Grace and mercy (Oh to be aware of the amount of grace and mercy that has been shown to me by the sacrificial love of God and then to be a freely flowing vessel of His grace and mercy, period)

No comments: