Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2019

Keep Your Eyes on ME

Beautiful, eternal, timeless, ultimate truth, demonstrated by my daughter at our dining room table.


She had just gotten a baby guinea pig, named Augustus, she was holding him at the dining room table and he was very nervous because our old cat Sheba was circling the area, thinking the guinea pig looked a lot like, fresh lunch! 


Patience, my daughter, held the guinea pigs face very close to her face and said,


"Look directly at me, focus on my face, don't look at the cat!"


There is our solution, our scriptural, very simple, but very high and very effective calling.  Fix your eyes on Jesus and in beholding Yeshua you will be changed into His image, don't waste any time looking at the enemy and his schemes.  Lord You said, "Seek My face."  We respond, "Your face Lord we will seek."


Ever.


Always.

No comments: