Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2019

I Can't fill in the blank, You can!

Couldn't fall asleep today, despite the fact that I was very tired and typically I drift right off to sleep.  Many needs were on my mind and I have no resources to meet them.


This is the place of faith.


This is a very uncomfortable place.  A place that feels like, you aren't much of a man, you can't provide for your families needs, you are falling short etc., etc.


Looking forward to the day when the accuser of the brethren is cast down, but for now, I will agree with my accuser on the Way.


Yep, I sure can't provide for my family, yep I sure am at the end of my resources, yes indeed eeeee
I can't (fill in the blank) but my faithful loving Father can, and He loves it when I realize the on going reality of my emptiness and the contrast of His abundant life.

No comments: