Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

and they died

Genesis 5 is the sad record of the
wages of sin...death.
But Enoch is dropped down in it, he didn't die,
didn't pay the wages.
All have sinned, so doesn't he have to be
one of the two witnesses at the end of time?
God's grace shown in Enoch and Noah cuts through
the sin and death of Chapter 5 and says,
NO MATTER WHAT I AM IN CONTROL, AND I WILL DO
AS I PLEASE.
Praise God, He is sooo merciful, He has many Enoch
and Noah moments in my life. Where His judgment is
shown in grace and mercy, no matter how well disguised.

This year has not gone as i would have liked, but God is
sovereign and I trust Him. Like a dumb sheep i have often
strayed into sin and apathy, i have neglected to lead and guide
and pray for those in my care, BUT GOD continues to make
me a "victim of relentless affection."

And his love is steady and strong.

And so symbolic of His unchanging faithfulness, i will
post this 54th blog, the exact same number that i have
posted every year.

Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and
is to come.

Lying prophets tell you everything will be OK. True
prophets tell you the judgment of a righteous God must
come, prepare the way. God have mercy on us.

No comments: