Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2019

Can It Really Be This Simple?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9qzBR771bA&t=2130s

At 34:31 of this video for about 55 seconds Dan explains how to be a follower, a disciple of the Messiah Yeshua.
Again at 1:01:50 he practically demonstrates putting off and putting on.  "By grace through faith."


So I pray that we can grasp this by the grace of God.


We don't do discipleship, we become disciples by grace through faith.


Grace reveals a truth about Yeshua, and His life is the life that is in me, through faith.


The Messiah is like this...   The Messiah is in you - Grace...  The truth about the Messiah is the truth about me - through faith!


Jesus is not angry or impatient, He is in me - grace... Chuck is not angry or impatient because he is dead and his life is hidden with the Messiah - through faith.


Putting off is done by faith also.  I am not an angry, impatient man, Father I am being made and molded and shaped into Your image.  Self-centeredness will never rule my life again, the Holy Spirit empowers me to love like He loves.  By grace through faith.  Tender mercies and all the fruit of the Spirit is in me.  The old man is dead and behold all things have become new.  By grace through faith.


Can it really be this simple?

No comments: