Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

YOU!

TEACH US
SHOW US
MAKE US
INTO A PEOPLE
WHO ARE
MOMENT
BY MOMENT
DEPENDENT
ON
YOU!!

(all of our pride lying in the dust)
(everything that is in us that is
depending on self, that believes
there is even a millionth of a millionth
of a fraction of a part of me that is good
MAKE IT gone)
(the prince of this world comes... he has
nothing in Me, the Father is my life,
my strength, my all)
(everything that God is doing in my life
is a loving, jealous effort to root out of me
anything that acts independently of His
moment by moment life, love, and power)
(everything that happens is an effort on His
part to break me of the mindset that, right at
this moment, "I got this.")
(God's life, which includes His wisdom,
peace, hope, love, and power is what His
death on the cross has made available to us)
(The cost is simple, be a moment by moment
living sacrifice, be dead!)
(be dead to your own life, peace, hope, love
or power, just simply be dead)
(the more dead you are, the more in Messiah
you are)
(simple)
(that simple)

"Who is blind but My servant,
Or deaf as My messenger whom I send?
Who is blind as he who is perfect,
And blind as the Lord’s servant?"
Isaiah 42:19

No comments: