Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Perish means perish. Eternal life is given to His sheep only. Humans are not immortal.

John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.


Ezekiel 18:Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins shall die.
Ezekiel 18:20 The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.


Amazing how when you see something, you begin to see it everywhere.  Here is a great article on why it matters.  Simple clear and concise.


http://www.afterlife.co.nz/2006/theology/articles-c-i/why-is-conditional-immortality-important/

No comments: