Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Grace and Humility

3 Thoughts that I believe God can weave together without my adding any comments. 

1)
If we are willing to agree with the will of God that we are "not

 a people" then, broken and bruised by the truth of His 

sovereignty we can finally receive His love and be "His 

people." 


2)

Romans 9:16 So then [God’s gift] is not a question of 

human will and human effort, but of God’s mercy. [It

 depends not on one’s own willingness nor on his 

strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on God’s 

having mercy on him.] Amplified

3)
"The only people who have a right to point out dirt on

 another's feet are those who have a towel about their

 waist, a basin of water in their hands, and are willing to

wash them. If I'm not willing to come alongside someone

 in humility and love I have no right to point out the dirt I see

in him." 

No comments: