Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

oldest lesson on earth

Isn't it great when God has to RE-teach you the oldest lesson on earth!!!

Coming back from my run yelling at Him and having Him trip me up (it happened
I'm just reporting it to you) He made something very clear to me and brought
the lovely gift of conviction

He showed me that in my interactions with my wife and kids and others i was eating
from and making them eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and I NEEDED TO STOP IT and begin eating from the tree of life and give them the tree of life

EVERYTIME

then and only then would i truly be leaving room for Him to work and Him to get glory
Done and Done.
A quote from Chuck Smith If I am disappointed with myself, that only shows that I was trusting in my flesh.

No comments: