Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

repeat after me

Here is a neat thing i did on the way home from work today
I took this thought
"I am not seperated from my Father's love."
and I repeated it over and over each time emphasizing
the next word, like this
"I am not seperated from my Father's love."
"I AM not seperated from my Father's love."
"I AM NOT seperated from my Father's love."
"I AM NOT SEPERATED from my Father's love."
"I AM NOT SEPERATED FROM my Father's love."
"I AM NOT SEPERATED FROM MY Father's love."
"I AM NOT SEPERATED FROM MY FATHER'S love."
"I AM NOT SEPERATED FROM MY FATHER'S LOVE."

Wow it was good for me, try it I hope it will be good for you
I hope that powerful truth gets deep deep into our souls
so that the storms that are coming and are happening every day
CAN NOT rock our boat, or shake our foundation
amen

No comments: