Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2017

I am a beloved son!

I was born on July 6, 1961 to the surprised, but happy parents.  James and LeMoyne Bean.

Knowing these facts, imagine me praying this prayer.

God I want to be the son of James and LeMoyne Bean.

or on another day, maybe after I had let them down.

Oh God forgive me, I don't feel like the son of James and LeMoyne Bean anymore,
I think they are disappointed in me, make me the son of James and LeMoyne Bean again.

or when I move away from home

God I haven't seen my parents face and I haven't heard their voice lately, I don't
feel like I am the son of James and LeMoyne Bean anymore, make me more like their son again.

The Bible has a strong emphasis on being thankful.  There is a good reason for that.
The position and identity that we have when we become a new creation is "beloved child of God".

THAT NEVER CHANGES,  IT DOES NOT MATTER IF I FAIL.  IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW I FEEL.  IT IS A PURE AND SIMPLE FACT.  A GIFT FROM GOD AND THE CALL ON MY LIFE IS VERY SIMPLE.  LIVE THANKFUL FOR THE GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN.

No comments: