Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2016

I did an evil thing

I woke up in the afternoon yesterday (I work night shift) and came downstairs...That was an evil thing.
I did not stop upon getting out of bed, and kneel at my bedside, I did not proclaim my total dependence on the life of Christ flowing through my "dead" flesh.
I just went downstairs, and my "dead" flesh proceeded to show itself as very much alive.  Changes were made in what I expected to happen, requests were made for my time, and my "dead" flesh proceeded to show itself as very much alive. 
People were hurt, people that I care about, my thoughts revealed that my "flesh" is far more evil than the grace of God allows to manifest, Thank You Jesus, You are indeed faithful even when I am faithless.
 (2 Timothy 2:13 "if we are faithless, He remains faithful—for He cannot deny himself.")


Later on, apologies were made, but damage had been done, AGAIN! 


Oh God that I would be broken on Your altar, tie me to that altar with cords of love and let only Your life flow through me.  That all of my flesh would be silent and only Your presence would manifest.


Galatians 2:20  " I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

No comments: