Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

not short or sweet

I have decided not to "shorten" or compact my thoughts on the end times. Instead they will be presented just as long as they need to be to be my "complete" thought on the issue

Just a word about being used by evil without knowing it, beware of any thought or action that leads to a curbing of someone else's freedom in Christ. Beware of any thought or action that is not led by God


Jer 1:9
Then the LORD stretched out His hand and touched my mouth, and the LORD said to me, "Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
Jer 1:10
"See, I have appointed you this day over the nations and over the kingdoms, To pluck up and to break down, To destroy and to overthrow, To build and to plant."

Jeremiah had words to say from God that would pluck up and break down and destroy and overthrow and build and plant, but the MOST IMPORTANT part is he was not allowed to choose the words he was being given were God's words and He would choose when and how and what to say.... Oh to just be "a voice" for the Lord God!!!!

No comments: