Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2022

The News and a Day That Will Live in Infamy

 It is a sad thing to see how many people are being misled by the news.  Followers of the Messiah have access to discernment and the Truth, but more and more they are ignoring that and putting all their trust in the talking heads.  Why?  It is easier, it is a broad way, whereas, discernment and Truth are a narrow way.  The Love of Truth is the protection from a powerful delusion sent from God on the people of the Last Days.  Burden us with prayer for each other to be saved from this delusion.

and

I have not been able to shake off the events of this day from years ago.  I try, believe me I try, but this remains the day my brother took his own life.  That fact hangs over this day, like a cloud blocking the sun.  I cannot recall the day of death of any one else in my life, but suicide hits differently.  It is a gut punch that does not stop.  I haven't found a way to soften or lessen the feeling, so there it is, and here I am.  His death by his own hand, is a before and after event in my life.  

Onward.

No comments: