Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Wisdom from Andrew Neal

 “When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:25, Luke 18:26

I have come to understand this to be Truth, with men, all what Jesus commanded us to do, and not do, within us, it is impossible. If there is not a “transformation of mind” our only presentation is of works, and not in the Spirit, and those who embrace such will clearly hear “depart” rather than “well done”.
Which provokes me to examine myself to see what I believe, knowing this way is still “straight and narrow” and in these days we will see a “great falling away.” However, what overshadows everything…I am persuaded that I am loved and I am His, a son of God.
Thank you, thank you Jesus!

No comments: