Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2023

Target

 I have avoided being 


UP FRONT

 at the Messiah's Community that I regularly attend on Sundays.

Avoided it like the plague. 

Somehow I was nominated for the position of Deacon, and somehow that means I am now a part of a rotation that will put me up front about every 7 or 8 weeks.

I pray and hope that I only say and do what God has for me when I am put in that place.

It s a heavy weight and a heavy responsibility and if you do it in a way that is faithful and true to the Most High God you 

WILL

piss off the principalities and power

sure enough, before I even left the building,

 it started, the inevitable attack.

Pray for your Pastor

if He is proclaiming the true gospel, as ours is, he is a target that the principalities and powers will be working overtime to silence, they are very aware that there time is short and getting shorter.

enjoy my Pastor's message it is 100% truth about the gospel of the God of Israel!

(1) Facebook

This is his summary of a recent series.


It is at Markleysburg Union church FB site dated November 26, 2023

 

No comments: