Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Friends in Low Places

 Garth Brooks had a great song, and I am a very blessed man.

Sat down and talked with two good friends tonight

Listened to my co-workers and my wife and the mercy of God and hopefully kept the latest "off the rails" COVID  mania from overwhelming me.

Saw the symptoms early, and instead of making friends with them, saw them for the evil thing that they are.

My wife has an opportunity to speak and encourage women and guide them toward God at a conference next weekend. The accuser knows this, so he cycles mania and tries to use me to hurt her and distract her.

But, I've got friends in low places who are right there with me in this evil age and I have one Friend in the Highest place who is determined to take me into the Kingdom to come on this earth.

Someday HE will get me to Israel in this evil age to love the Jew in our midst.  

onward


No comments: