Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2022

Backsliding, Faithless, Wandering

 “I will heal their backsliding,

I will love them freely,
for My anger will turn away from him.
I will be like dew for Israel.
He will blossom like a lily,
and thrust out his roots like Lebanon.
His tender shoots will spread out.
His beauty will be like an olive tree
and his fragrance will be like Lebanon." Hosea 14:5-7


“Return, O faithless sons, I will heal your faithlessness.” “Behold, we come to You; For You are the Lord our God."  Jeremiah 3:22 NASB

Turn back, O backsliding sons, I cause your backslidings to cease. -- Behold us, we have come to Thee, For Thou [art] Jehovah our God. (Young's Literal)

“Come back, wandering children! I can heal your wanderlust!” * * * “We’re here! We’ve come back to you. You’re our own true God! All that popular religion was a cheap lie, duped crowds buying up the latest in gods. We’re back! Back to our true God, the salvation of Israel."  The Message

“Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backslidings.” “Indeed we do come to You, For You are the Lord our God." NKJV

"Return, O faithless sons, [says the Lord, and] I will heal your faithlessness. [And they answer] Behold, we come to You, for You are the Lord our God."  AMP

No comments: