Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2021

His Love For His Chosen People

 Guest post from my beloved, who is coming into a deep understanding of the heart of love God has for His chosen people.

I listened to a podcast from FAI ministries called Better Beautiful and it was talking about David after he had defeated Saul basically said “Is there ANYONE I can show the lovingkindness of the Lord to?” (Chesed) and that was on Jonathan’s behalf – and that we as believers and followers of Yeshua should basically be saying the same thing, but on Yeshua’s behalf, Is there ANYONE on the face of this earth left that I can show the Lovingkindness of the Lord to? It was very moving and even later on during my morning walk with the Lord I felt Him speak to my heart, When the “church” cut out God’s people from any longer being God’s people, they cut out God’s heart. That we lost the lovingkindness of the Lord when we believed the lie that God was done with His chosen people. And I felt Him say to me, “Laura you cannot understand my heart until you know my heart for my people.”

No comments: