Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2021

STAY

 Religion has many places of refuge, "good" works, tithing, evangelizing, defending the truth, pointing out lies, pointing out sins, etc.  

Following the Messiah, has one place of refuge, the Messiah!

The Lord is doing a good and deep work in my wife, and this is some of that fruit.
 
 This morning she shared that she "saw" herself held by Jesus with His arm wrapped around her and satan and his forces had one object to goad,
 and prod 
and entertain 
and amuse 
and tempt
 (and whatever else you can think of) 
her in such a way as to get her to come out of that embrace
 in her own power  
with her self 
defending herself,
 protecting herself, 
relying on anything other than His life. She said, "He didn't show us a way, He is the Way, He didn't tell us a truth, He is the truth." 
 
Galatians 2:20 TLV  "and it is no longer I who live, but Messiah lives in me. And the life I now live in the body, I live by trusting in Ben-Elohim—who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

No comments: